Now here is my list of foodie favourites; recipes etc from elsewhere on the web this week:
- Sugar and spice and all things nice ~ Date & Ginger Cake with Caramel Glaze
- I would never have guessed this Tahini, Coffee and Pistachio Cake is vegan friendly
- I need a new measuring spoon set now my tablespoon measure half melted yesterday when I left it too close to the hob by mistake.
- I have very little experience cooking fish and I don’t particularly enjoy Salmon, but earlier this week I had Iceland’s Lemon & Pepper Salmon with some homemade fries and let’s just say the lemon and pepper toned down the fishiness.
- We finished off our meal with these Iceland French Crème Brûlée. It was my first ever Crème Brûlée (burnt cream) and now I’m keen to home-make this French classic.
- Being a big fan of rice dishes means I really should make Bengali Mutton Pilau Rice soon.
- Along with this Easy Bhuna Chana (Chickpeas) Masala
- Who wouldn’t love to eat bread off of this Rustic Bread Board?
- You won’t believe the meaning behind the name of these Arayes (grilled pita sandwiches)
- Your either in the Pumpkin or Apple glut and well I’m of the latter, Apple Turnovers from Scratch
Well that’s it for my foodie favourites this week but do share with me the recipes and products you have been favouriting this week by @ or tagging me in on social media; twitter, pinterest, instagram and G+ with the hastag #myfoodiefaves